11/15/2008

10 things a cat thinks about

1. I could have sworn I heard the can opener.

2. Is there something I’m not getting when humans make noise with their mouths?

3. Why doesn’t the government do something about dogs?

4. I wonder if Morris really liked 9-Lives, or did he have an ulterior motive?

5. Hmmm … If dogs serve humans, and humans serve cats, why can’t we cats ever get these stupid dogs to do anything for us?

6. This looks like a good spot for a nap.

7. Hey, no kidding, I’m sure that’s the can opener.

8. Would humans have built a vast and complex civilization of their own if we cats handn’t given them a reason to invent sofas and can openers in the first place?

9. If there’s a God, how can He allow neutering/spaying?

10. If that really was the can opener, I’ll play finicky just to let them know who’s boss!

1 Kommentar:

Daisy hat gesagt…

I think about number 2. All the time! It's a big mystery.

Blog-Archiv